Dar Al Shifa Dental Center
Dar Al Shifa Dental Center provides the following services:
- Implantology: Replacing the teeth with permanent implants.
- Prosthodontics: Restoring normal dentition and its functions through artificial, fixed or removable prostheses.
- Periodontics: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the gum including surgery, exposure of oral implant and chewing adjustments.
- Endodontics: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the dental pulp
- Orthodontics: Correcting dental deformities and anomalies through the adjustment, alignment and movement of the teeth and their supporting structure
- Oral Surgery: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the oral cavity and surrounding structures including teeth extraction, diseased tissues removal, impacted teeth exposure, fractured jaws wiring and dental implants placing
- Pedodontics: Treating dental diseases of children.
|Dental Department ||Specialty |
| Dr. Youssef Behbahani|| Prosthodontics|
| Dr. Alaa Al Mosawi|| Dental Surgeon|
| Dr. Soha Sami|| General Practitioner|
| Dr. Ahmad Al Johari|| General Practitioner|
| Dr. Mohammed Ayesh|| General Practitioner|
| Dr. Ismael Abd Al Samad|| Endo dentist|
| Dr. Mona Othman|| General Practitioner|
| Dr. Reham Al Shatti|| General Practitioner|
| Dr. Sameh Mohammed Talaat|| Ortho Dentist|