Dar Al Shifa Dental Center
Dar Al Shifa Dental Center provides the following services:
- Implantology: Replacing the teeth with permanent implants.
- Prosthodontics: Restoring normal dentition and its functions through artificial, fixed or removable prostheses.
- Periodontics: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the gum including surgery, exposure of oral implant and chewing adjustments.
- Endodontics: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the dental pulp
- Orthodontics: Correcting dental deformities and anomalies through the adjustment, alignment and movement of the teeth and their supporting structure
- Oral Surgery: Diagnosing and treating diseases of the oral cavity and surrounding structures including teeth extraction, diseased tissues removal, impacted teeth exposure, fractured jaws wiring and dental implants placing
- Pedodontics: Treating dental diseases of children.
|Dental Department ||Specialty |
|Dr. Alaa Al Musawi |
Consultant in Maxillofacial Surgery & Implant Dentistry
|Dr. Yousif Behbehani|
Consultant in fixed & Removable Prosthodontics/Cosmetics & Implant Dentistry
|Dr. Mohamed Refaie
Consultant in Orthodontics & Maxillofacial Orthodontics
|Dr. Mona Othman|
Specialist in Fixed & removable Prosthodontics/Cosmetics & Implant Dentistry
|Dr. Murali Krishnan||Specialist in Pedodontics & Special Needs Treatment
|Dr. Ahmed AlGohary
||Specialist in Cosmatic Dentistry & Oral Surgery/Implant Dentistry|
|Dr. Soha Sami
Specialist in Cosmatic Dentistry & Oral Surgery