For the welfare and comfort of our patients, your cooperation is appreciated in enforcing below regulations:
- For their own protection, children less than 12 years of age are discouraged to visit patients.
- For your own and other patients comfort, limit the number of visitors inside the rooms and avoid crowding the corridors.
- The operating theatre is striclty prohibited for visitors.
- It is highly recommended, to abide to the meal plan designed and avoid food catered by outside sources.
- Hospital visiting hours 9:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- ICU / CCU / NICU 11:00 am to 1:00 pm & 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Detailed regulations are posted on the entrance of respective area.
- For pediatric patients, one parent / companion is encouragedto stay with her/his child.
- No overnight visitors are allowed in the Critical Care Areas.